Thursday, December 27, 2007

Kim Wilde
Keep Me Hangin' On






Set me free why don't cha babe
Get out of my life why don't cha babe
'cause you don't really love me
You just keep me hangin'on

Set me free why don't cha babe
Get out of my life why don't cha babe
You don't really need me
But you keep me hangin'on

Why do you keep a comin' around
Playing with my heart
Why don't cha get out of my life
And let me make a brand new start
Let me get over you
The way you've gotten over me yeah

You say although we broke up
You still just wanna be friends
But how can we still be friends
When seeing you only breaks my heart again

Get out, get out of my life
And let me sleep at night
'Cos you don't really love me
You just keep me hangin'on

You say you still care for me
But your heart and soul needs to be free
And now that you've got your freedom
You wanna still hold on to me
You don't want me for yourself (you do in my case but want others too??)
So let me find somebody else

Why don't cha be a man about it and set me free
Now you don't care a thing about me
You're just using me - Hey, abusing me
Get out, get out of my life
And let me sleep at night
'Cos you don't really love me
You just keep me hangin'on
You don't really need me
You just keep me - hangin'on

5 comments:

Livin_life_and loving_it said...

sorry this is a long one

MAN I FEEL THIS..... I just want to cry.I read a few of your post and some comments....and the more i read these blogs the more I just want to buy a toy and forget men all together....I know that sounds nasty and forgive me to anyone i offend.but in reality is all this pain worth it...what are we really giving up when we marry these men..Yes, there are good men out there.but they are few and far between...so that leave s us with mostly the bad apples.....
I am and have been pro.P. I guess it is becasue I have seen people maek it work and women happy in it I have seen them become best friends...but then I read these stories and think of the crazy nightmare my ex co wife made of my life and how my loving and adoreing still sniffing behinde me wont leave me alone Ex allowed her to do..it just makes me scared....and it makes me wonder ...


THIS CRAP we have now.....it not what ALLAh intended..
it is wrong now adays on both sides...
we have men just abusing it and women doing the same

we have men that yes do it for sex only.but I have to think that is halal casue it s better to do that then to sin........but it is all about how the big HOW they do it........and the nasty aditudes they have with it....they forget the part of treat them fairly and be kind, and how marriage is a gaments and how we are suppose to have love and mercy between us...they forget that..and think with the small heads....

but I have to believe that ALLAh knew this.and this is why we are allowed to divorce....NO ONE SHOULD BE OPRESSED!!!

think of some christians that can never remarry...not becaue of a choice but casue they THINK ti will put them in hell..

but we women are to blame in some ways
we go after men that are no good, we marry men without checking them out..go after married men.....BOLDY casue they think they can.....they see a man and think......they THINK they are doign well and happy in their marriage and want some of it.....THIS IS WRONG!!!!!AND then they get the man .and we treat our co wives badly...No we do not haev to be friends withthem.but in my case to come into my home..and eat my food and use my things and then have the NERVE to tell me the things she did. Oh PLZ.
I think it makes it easier if they atleast respect each other and each others boundaries.

and then for the man that NEEDS to marry and cant cause of things we do and say...this is bad too..some men NEEd to have more than one wife......this is a huge fitnah for them...as much as we may not want to believe this.....they do.and to stop them is a huge mistake...

I have to believe in allah knew what he was doing and that WE just made the mistakes
if not my whole faith is blown.how could a religion that is perfect............have a mistake in it

Livin_life_and loving_it said...

ok u know i got off on a roll and did not say my reply to the post.... I pray that Allah grant you ease and you will not be held in a marriage where you are no longer wanted or needed..or made to feel that way.......

Anonymous said...

:(

Safiyyah said...

As Salaamu Alaikum Sister:

Where are you? Insha Allah you are OK. You are missed!

Ellinor Forje said...

Brilliant. The 80's is where it's at. Thanks for sharing the clip and feel free to drop by me too, soon.