Saturday, November 17, 2007

Silence....

We haven't spoken since the Monistat 3 incident. Says a lot about the status of our marriage and the way he really feels about me right now. Usually, if we can't come to an agreement about something, we eventually talk it out after Fajr prayers and all is well after that. I guess, if he's happy over "there" why bother with the one with all the drama, right? I tried to talk to him and explain to him my insecurities and need to be consoled, only to be told to leave the room. He proceeds to the door, opens it and gestures me to leave. Sits back in his chair and puts his headphones on. How inconsiderate of him! This is not the first time he's told me to leave his room. Once he yanked me out of the chair I was sitting in, while I was nursing my baby daughter!

So who am I kidding here, he's not going to change, in fact, I think it's only going to get uglier.

No comments: